HACCP & Food Processing
Uniform Programs for Toronto
Food Processing Uniform Rental in Toronto
Food processing in Toronto is a dominant industry. Therefore, quality food processing and manufacturing uniform rental programs in Toronto are in high demand. However, there are very few quality options.
That’s why your business needs a uniform rental provider that not only provides uniforms that look good, but also keeps employees safe and clean according to stringent food safety standards.
Our food processing and manufacturing uniform rental program is customized for your business’ needs, while remaining compliant with the latest industry standards.
Starting a Food Processing Rental Program is Simple with Northern
ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Certified & Compliant
As the first uniform provider in North America to successfully attain the ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System certification, we’re proud to serve our food processing clients, the majority of which are located in the Toronto area.
ISO 22000:2018 requires organizations to:
- Plan, implement, operate, maintain and update a food safety management system aimed at providing products that, according to their intended use, are safe for the consumer.
- Demonstrate compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory food safety requirements.
- Evaluate and assess customer requirements and demonstrate conformity with those mutually agreed on customer requirements relating to food safety, in order to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Effectively communicate food safety issues to their suppliers, customers, and relevant interested parties in the food chain.
- Ensure that the organization conforms to its stated food safety policy
- Demonstrate conformity to relevant interested parties.
- Maintain registration of its food safety management system by passing annual audits from an external organization.
Because of this certification, Northern Uniform provides third-party audits as part of our uniform rental program. This is the best way to ensure your business’s safety for employees, customers and vendors alike.
RFID Uniform Tracking for Your Food Processing Uniforms
Somewhere out there is a worker without pants; but not at Northern Uniform.
Unlike large uniform providers, Northern Uniform provides access to our web-based application, NU-trak, to all of our customers. Traceability with NU-trak ensures that everything brought in is washed, handled and returned on-time. Additionally, through our NU-trak, you can:
- Request repairs, size changes and replacements directly
- Receive text notifications when requested services are received
- Send a message to request a management visit
- Click-to-call Customer Service with any issues or questions
If you’re tired of missing garments, extra fees, and surprise invoices, it’s time to Go Northern.
Uniform Inventory Control & Avoiding Loss Charges
Using our RFID technology, we know exactly what lab coats or other garments come back to be laundered properly. The type and quantity of missing garments are known right away; that way, we can help you catch this and avoid loss charges.
Other uniform companies would let you just increase your order for bulk uniforms, but not us. We catch the issue before it’s a loss for your business. When you Go Northern, garments are scanned in every time we process them.
Furthermore, the accurate count is visible on your invoices and online customer portal. If there’s any missing quantity, you’re able to immediately see it and address missing items that workers may take home accidentally.
Don’t leave your uniform rental programs to change; avoid loss charges and Go Northern.
Go Northern to Avoid Cross-Contamination with our Food Safety Garments
As a leading food processing uniform provider in Toronto, we’re able to control food safety hazards and implement systems that consistently provide safe garments for our food processing customers.
Additionally, Northern’s state-of-the-art laundering system removes all biological, chemical and physical contaminants, and maintains the responsiveness and on-time delivery our customers count on.
Baker Style Shirt
Food Safety is More Than Just Uniforms. Keep Your Facility Clean too!
When it comes to food safety and handling, you need to ensure that your facility is as hygienic and clean as your uniforms. That is why in addition to uniform rental, Northern Uniform also offers facility service programs that can be customized to your operation.
Request Information About Food Processing Uniforms!
Northern Uniform is registered to both ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management and ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems. While we’re proud of it, you’re probably wondering,
With the summer season here, your company should worry less about uniform program management and more about relaxing as much as possible. Let us take