A mining safety apparel checklist is imperative for your mining business.
Miners are regularly exposed to harsh conditions, such as extreme temperatures, poor visibility and more. That’s why here at Northern Uniform, we understand the importance of keeping your employees safe on the job and highly-visible.
Below, we outline a few of the things that are crucial to mining safety and how we can help.
1. Mining Safety Apparel
From Poly Cotton shirts and pants to High-Visibility Coveralls, we’ll customize a program perfect for your business.
2. The P.A.S.S. Program
At Northern Uniform, we believe that cost shouldn’t inhibit safety. This is what drove us to develop the P.A.S.S. Program.
Exclusive to Northern Uniform, our P.A.S.S Program is designed to not only streamline costs, but also to provide full support and documentation on the manufacture and ongoing maintenance of high-visibility rental uniforms.
Our P.A.S.S. Program:
- Allows your company to implement high safety standards with no upfront cost
- Drastically reduces the impact of adding employees as your company grows
- Streamlines invoicing and allows for long-term budget forecasting
- Includes installation, replacement and repair of all reflective striping
- Encompasses all regulatory maintenance and documentation of High Visibility Garments
3. A Uniform Provider that Meets (and Exceeds) Mining Industry Standards
At Northern Uniform, we understand the importance of maintaining garment visibility to meet the mining industry’s standards. That’s why we use a reflectometer to measure uniform retro-reflectivity, and have ISO inspection procedures in place to ensure we’re sending safe, compliant uniforms to you and your team.
Therefore, you’ll never have to worry about requesting replacements for non-compliant uniforms, or be responsible for monitoring the reflectivity of your uniforms. That’s on us when you Go Northern.
4. GO NORTHERN with a Mining Uniform Rental Program
We know how hectic running a business is. Let us take the stress of uniforms and safety off of you by letting us check off items on your mining safety apparel checklist.