Dear Northern Uniform Customers and Prospects,
As a valued Customer of Northern Uniform, we appreciate the trust you place in us to provide safe, reliable service. Like you, we are monitoring the latest news about the coronavirus. In today’s connected world, an outbreak anywhere can be a risk everywhere. Risk is dependent on exposure. That's why we are doing all we can to make sure the service we provide, and the way we provide it, minimizes the risk of dispersion.
At Northern Uniform we have escalated our precautions and actions:
- Training on preventive measures has been conducted across the company by department, including proper hand washing technique, basic hygiene, etc.
- Updated virus alerts and preventive measure posters have been added at our facilities.
- Multiple additional hand washing and sanitizing stations have been made available to all employees.
- Employees returning from out of country will remain at home for at least 14 days.
- Employees who display symptoms will stay home until recovered.
- Corporate air travel has been suspended.
- Any mandatory visitors attending our facilities are being screened.
- Facility cleaning staff has increased frequency of disinfecting hard surfaces, such as door knobs, light switches, countertops, equipment, handles, computers, etc.
At times like this, we reflect on processes and often find opportunities for improvement. We are implementing the following protocols to minimize risk:
- Meetings will be conducted via email, teleconference, or other applicable electronic formats.
- Walk-in sizings will not be offered at Northern Uniform offices. Uniforms onsite at customer location may be used as reference, or samples may be provided as needed.
- We are discouraging payments by cash or cheque. Preauthorized payment plans are available and will be mandatory in the very near future. Forms are available.
- Service Specialists are encouraging Customers not to handle the cellphone for review or signature. A stylus may be used, or simply view and approve invoice verbally, and then review emailed copy thereafter.
Unless ordered from a higher agency, we will remain open and will continue to service you with the most precautious health thoughts in mind. Rest assured, we are monitoring the situation closely and will navigate through these challenging circumstances with your safety, our employee’s safety, and our responsibility to society at the front line of everything we do.
Being in business since 1901 has required both commitment and the ability to adapt and learn. Customer Service is paramount to our success, and we guarantee quality at all levels.
We have a history of buliding long-standing relationships with our clients. Read what a few of them have to say about their experience with Northern Uniform.
Accreditations & Certifications
Northern Uniform is proud to be the first uniform rental company in Northern America to successfully attain attain ISO22000:2005 Food Safety Management System certification.
Industrial settings call for a highly customized and ultra-responsive level of service. Northern Uniform can meet the specific needs for all areas of your business.
Northern Uniform covers northeastern Ontario and the Greater Toronto area.
- Elliot Lake
- King City
- North Bay
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- Sault Sainte Marie
- Sturgeon Falls
All of the communities listed above and all places in between
Family Owned + Proudly Canadian